Thursday, June 2, 2011

The House Is Mine

    I've got another adventure for you. I have been talking about school in my posts. Well, it reminds me of the time my humans went on a trip. It was just us cats, and a so called "House sitter" that only came by for like 5 minutes.
    My humans had gone on a trip, I don't know to where though. The house was mine, Itzel's, Data's.   We could do anything we wanted. So we went to the clan early to stay there until sundown. 
    We were so excited to see what the clan was like during the day. Not only did I get to practice fighting skills but also to go and see my friends. But there was 1 problem. All the people that weren't my friends called me kitty pet. Which means I was born in what they call two-legged territory.
    And when they called me a kitty pet I just told them that even though I'm a kitty pet, I was as loyal to the clan as they are. And the last time I just lost it and attacked him. But after a while somebody broke us up. But, he was already scratched up. We both had to go to the clan medicine cat to heal the wounds on our paws, back, shoulders, and face.
    After that we had to talk to the leader of the clan. We got a stern talking to and since he was the  one who called me a kitty pet, he had to hunt for the whole week. After he left, the leader of the clan, StormClaw, told me not  to listen to them. So I didn't.
    But when my humans came back I ran back to the house and ran to the door when they came in. Then everything was back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment