Saturday, March 17, 2012

Restless Night

    Why, are there so many human children in MY territory? Nikki's birthday was a couple days ago and there were about,6 other children besides her. I couldn't go to the clan either because they wouldn't leave me alone! And if I did get to run, they were outside screaming as loud as 5 families of screech owls. Then it started raining and they came inside to sleep, drove me mad. And I was NOT walking to the clan in the rain with children running after me! NO WAY!
    So I couldn't  sleep because they were making so much racket. Then the next day, I ran to the clan as fast as I could to find out the prisoners had escaped! Okay so let me tell you a little bit more about the prison and prisoners. When other clan members come and trespass or hunt on our property, and one of our patrols find them we put them in a cave of brambles. Well it looks like we have a problem. We have been searching the area but no sign of them.
    If you see two tabby cats, a grayish blue cat, and/or a cream and brown colored cat, please watch out. Get a big net and put him/them in a cage on your back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment