Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet me:BellaCat

       Hi my name is actually Bellana but people call me Bella I am a cat. I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I have one sister her name was supposed to be Cessy but the name Itzel Bitzel stuck. My step dad's name is Data. I don't know who my real dad is,but I was after my dad not my mom. My mom's name is Cat Seven and well I miss my mom,she was a wild cat I am the oldest daughter and Itzel Bitzel is the youngest so when my Human found her she gave birth to me. About a year after that she went back outdoors again but my Human could tell something was wrong so she took her back indoors. Then she gave birth to my sister, Itzel Bitzel. My sister was after my mom they are Tuxedo cats. My dad and I are American Longhair. Data is a Blue Russian I live with five humans one is my human,Nikki the other humans are called,Mommy,Daddy,Sissy, and Brother.
      You might be wondering by now why I'm making this blog well one day I was watching my human on her blog so I decided "Why can't I have one?" So I made the blog you are reading right now.

1 comment: