Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Special Adventure

Me Calmed Down
      It's Bella again and I've got a new adventure for you. This one is about a DOG getting in my house and me fighting the dog. Well it started one Saturday when Daddy came home from work and he always lets the dogs out at night. And Titan was at the door like always and since Daddy opened the door and Titan was so hyper that he got between Daddy's legs. He got in the house and of course ran towards the group of cats by the window. So Itzel Bitzel was the first one to run then Data hid behind Itzel Bitzel but I stood there in shock. I attacked Titan when he ran at me. After about ten seconds Mommy broke up the fight. Then finally Titan was out of the house. It took a little while to let me calm down. Of course Nikki helped me calm down. And this was me after I calmed down.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this .... apparently I think Mommy saved Titan from you, Bella :)

    ReplyDelete