Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Long Couple of Weeks

   I'll start at the beginning of the first week. Remember a few posts ago when I fought that dog? Well I know the dog's name. I fought him last  week too. His name is Titan, and the other dog, her name is Tilly.
    I fought Titan that night because when Daddy let them out that night he was extra hyper. Nikki was going outside to give Tilly and Titan a piece of bread. Titan squeezed through Nikki's legs! He came at the cats so I protected Data and Itzel. 
    We got into another fight, and like the other time I won without a scratch. And he left with scratch marks and a bleeding nose. I had accidentally scratched Nikki's ankle, she was fine. But she felt bad for letting Titan in. She was shaking for hours.
After all those events
    And this week I got out two times this week. My humans were looking for me and Data for a while so we decided to go back inside. And after doing each of those things I always did this afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment