Monday, July 4, 2011

What's So Special About July 4th?

    Apparently it's July 4th. What's so special about that. Everybody going around saying "Happy 4th of July!" Next week is everybody going to be saying happy 11th of July? And does this so called holiday have to do with all those loud "Fireworks"?
    Because I really don't like those things. I mean It's the middle of the night, loud noises and then lights blowing up in the sky. I was at the clan and I was out on hunting patrol and I saw humans going around their backyard with sticks lit on fire. That was yesterday I wonder how it's going to be today. Because yesterday wasn't even the fourth, it was the third.
    So if tonight is worse than last night, I am NOT going to the clan. And if I do HAVE to go I'm staying inside. After all, who would want to be around a human you don't even know with a stick on fire in his or her hand. I mean if you were a cat, would you want to be around one?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment